Our team of licensed mental health counselors, attorneys and support staff can offer guidance as you explore the intercountry adoption process. ACF Adoptions provides intercountry adoption services to both out-of-U.S. families seeking to adopt a child in the U.S., as well as Florida families seeking to adopt a child outside of the U.S. At this time, our intercountry program is offering adoption home study and pre- and post- placement services to Florida families.
If you’re ready to begin the intercountry home study process, please feel free to contact our office directly to discuss your particular case.
- Applicant Service Agreement (Sample)
- AP Service Agreement (Sample)
- ACF Adoption Fee Schedule
- Intercountry Complaint Procedure
- Other intercountry info available upon request
- ACF Preliminary Application Checklist
- ACF Preliminary Adoption Application Form
- ACF Adoption Policies
- F.S. 63 Adoption Disclosure