At ACF Adoptions, if you call us towards the end of your pregnancy or after the baby is born, you will always have the same options as any of our prospective birth mothers.
ACF Adoptions serves all of Florida and here are some services you would receive after calling us:
- Ongoing adoption counseling and emotional support during and after your adoption
- You would choose an adoptive family from selected profiles based on your preferences. They will go meet you and the baby at the hospital or at the agency if you wish.
- All adoptive parents are carefully screened and approved and they are ready and excited to become parents.
- Select a post adoption communication plan that you desire, from receiving pictures and letters, ongoing telephone and/or skype calls, to having yearly visits with the family.
- Free medical expenses, free legal representation and adoption assistance/living expenses up until six weeks after the birth of the baby.
Making a “last minute adoption plan” for your baby can be overwhelming and stressful. However, ACF Adoptions is here to make the process go as quickly as you prefer and as smooth as possible. Our trained social and legal staff will be with you every step of the way to support you and ensure that you feel confident with your decision.
To learn more about the process of placing your baby for adoption from the hospital or if you are home with your baby, call us now. We are located in Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. ACF has adoption professionals and adoption case workers throughout the state of Florida. Our toll free number is 1-800-348-0467. We are eager to assist you in this journey.